Terms and conditions for issuing travel documents to persons with disabilities on long-distance and high-speed trains:
|Tickets for persons with disabilities are issued
||Ticket time limits
||Purchasing a ticketing
- to passengers in wheelchairs (on stretchers);
|from the first day of sale for long-distance and high-speed trains
- Identity Document;
- an individual rehabilitation programme or other document (including from a healthcare facility) indicating that the person requires a wheelchair (stretchers).
- to passengers with disabilities of all categories;
- to passengers who require urgent travel to/from medical institutions in cases where, for medical reasons, they need to be isolated from contact with persons who may have an infectious disease.
|10 days prior to the departure of long-distance and high-speed trains
||at ticket offices
Identity Document and any of the following:
- a disability certificate;
- a certificate from a disability evaluation board;
- a social security disability medical exam certificate;
- an individual rehabilitation programme;
- a document from a healthcare facility confirming the need to eliminate contacts with persons who may have an infectious disease.
|from the first day of sale for Sapsan trains
The transport operator (the Directorate of High-Speed Communications) provides a discount of 40%:
- to passengers travelling in priority seats on trains who have purchased tickets in accordance with the requirements set out above (in the table).
The transport operator (Federal Passenger Company JSC) provides a discount of 50%:
- to passengers travelling in priority compartments on trains who have purchased tickets in accordance with the requirements set out above (in the table).
- to passengers with Category I disabilities travelling in two-person sleeping cars who are participants in the RZD Bonus Loyalty Programme to and from destinations in the Russian Federation.
To receive a discount, passengers with Category I disabilities must visit a Federal Passenger Company ticket office at least 10 days before the first trip and register on the RZD Bonus Loyalty Programme. Upon presentation of a valid form of identification and a certificate from a disability evaluation board or a social security disability medical exam certificate, the passenger will be given a unique account number which can then be used to receive a discount when purchasing tickets online.
Passengers with Category I disabilities who are already participants in the RZD Bonus Loyalty Programme must visit a ticket office and present the relevant documents in order to receive the discount.