On the territory of Russia Federation, the timetable indicates Moscow time. On the territory of other states, the timetable shows local time.
The fare is given in Swiss francs per adult passenger.
* The fare indicated is for a single ticket for one passenger in currency. When buying a ticket, the ticket price is recalculated at the current exchange rate and paid in roubles. When buying tickets, passengers can find out the current price on our website or at international ticket offices.
**/** - Periods of low/high demand
In Russia, tickets for trains running from Russia to Mongolia can be booked at international ticket offices.
Electronic tickets for trains from Russia to Mongolia are sold on the Russian Railways/Passengers website and for trains from Mongolia to Russia on the website of Mongolian Railways.
In Mongolia, tickets for trains running from Mongolia to Russia can be booked at sales points of Mongolian Railways at the following addresses:
1. Ulanbaator, Bayangolsky district, Puteiskaya Street/Ulaanbaatar Khot, Bayangol Dureg, Zamchdyn gudamzh
Centre for International Ticket Sale/ULANABAATAR TOMOR ZAMYN OLON ULSYN ZORCHIGCHYIN GALT TEREGNIY TASALBAR KHUDALDAHK TOV.
Open: Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 to 19:00; Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 to 14:00.
Information: + 976 (21) 2-41-33 (from 8:00 to 17:00, closed from 12:00 to 13:00).
Senior ticket-teller: + 976 (21) 24-43-67.
Information can be obtained in Mongolian and Russian.
2. Erdenet, Station Ticket Office
Telephone: + 976 (70) 35-25-05.
3. Darkhan, Station Ticket Office
Telephone: + 976 (02372) 41-11-29.
4. Sükhbaatar, Station Ticket Office
Telephone + 976 (0236) 24-05-23.
Open: Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 to 17:00, closed from 12:00 to 13:00.
Information can be obtained in Mongolian.
Information updated on: 16.03.2020